Montag, 7. September 2009


Okay, here the short version: Jot in Key Wi Music Story. Buying new Crash for drumset. They have to order it. Will be there in 3 days.

I - like always- need to buy anything, so i take a little iron plectron (see picture below). Aaaaaaand-and that is the best part - I got this little piece of metal for free! Just as I confronted the guy behind the counter how much it will be, he said: Ah, just take it. It´s yours. I like that! I love it when stuff like that is happening in our - nothing is free/eat or die world.

2 Kommentare:

David hat gesagt…

Sieht aus wie der Ring von Herr der Ringe. Kannst du dich unsichtbar machen, Menschenhasser?

Jot hat gesagt…

Ich kann noch viel mehr. Boaaaaa was ich alles kann bist du deppad! Des fängt and bei.... und hört gar nicht mehr auf. Du Ratte