Montag, 20. Juni 2011

Hosted by Iamjot - GoTv

I don´t know if you guys know or remember VH1´s "Hoch 5" (I guess it´s been called hi5 in every other country than austria). It´s all about famous people (musicians, actors, artists,...) how talk about their 5 favourite Songs and how it influenced their lifes. I think I saw it the first time when i was 15 and from this day on I always dreamt of sitting there on the Vh1 couht, talking bout my story to 5 of my favourite songs.
Well, guess what. No I had the opportunity to even talk about 12!!! of my favourite songs on the Austrian Music channel GOTV! The show´s called "Hosted by" and it´s like a dream come true for me. I can´t really remember what I said - yea, I´ve been pretty nervous. So if you wanna hear and see a couple of my favourite songs of all time, turn on GOTV on the:

22. June. 2011 at 20:55

It´s hosted by Iamjot on Gotv.
Be part of it!
How cool is this!!!

Keine Kommentare: