Mittwoch, 15. September 2010






I´m really missing California sometimes. Really. I mean really. I connect so many things with Los Angeles and the surroundings. Kiss (Love gun, Dr Love,...), Steve Miller Band, 3rd eye blind and many many more (If you know me, you know that music is the most important point in every situation!). And hell yea, I miss the waves! I miss them so much, that I have decided to travel to South France with my friend Denise. Hell, it should have been a bloody gorgeous time. Instead we had the worst weather of all time, gigantic waves that have not been stable enough to ride and a strange school trip kinda feeling. God bless beer :)

But we met some new friends there. Thats cool. I mean it. Really cool. Thx for that at least! Ah as the giants said: you cant always get what you want.




Keine Kommentare: