Freitag, 23. April 2010

Hasselhoff

One of the 10 big heroes of our generation was, is and will always be: David Hasselhoff. Michael Knight. Mitch Beau Cannnnnooooon! The master of 80s coolness and 90s ...äh...well "beachness".
And today - the 23. of April 2010 he will sign his autobiography in the Europark in Salzburg.
Way to go!

Later this day:

So here We are, in the middle of the line. Pretty great place for the time we arrived there. But guess what happened when David Hasselhoff arrived? Everybody tried to get in the front row.... well chaos... and everyone who is "asshole" enough to give a shit on others became the winner of this situation. Another reason why I (sometimes) hate people in crowds.

Well I did not shake his hand. But I got an autograph. And he smiled when he saw my book cover. Why? I did a little paint job before i gave the book to his assistant ;)






Keine Kommentare: