Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009

A day in a life

So who says that there is no fun in Austria. And when I say fun, I mean: Rollercoasters and Stuff! Of course this looks more like a messed up scary old "Vergnügungspark" from Scooby Doo with all the needed ghost pirates, zombiedogs and clownmonsters! I have fount it somewhere between Vöcklabruck and Nowhere:






And then later, me and my bro´ kriss found this:








An old Opel Gt!
The Opel GT/J (Yes! "J") seems to be my car! And not only because of the fantastic name!! It looks like the replica of a 75 Corvette (which I love...and which i love not only because mark hamill once owned one...and please dont ask who mark hamill is...not again) and was hidden in some old gas station near my brothers home. The guy who owns the car said, he would never ever sell this masterpiece of engineering. I totally understand him!


And the last story:

Chris told me about a patient of him, who builds (and yes...itse true) "Money Destruction Machines" somewhere in Africa, which is only built for one Reason: to destroy Money! Isnt that Insane!?

5 Kommentare:

Jot hat gesagt…

It was ziemlich geil, tets tru!

Jot hat gesagt…

Chrisi du soist net mein login benutzen herschoftszeiten!!! :)

xave® hat gesagt…

:D

Anonym hat gesagt…

geil, woats beim greiger in lenzing ;)

robotriot hat gesagt…

Cooles Gefährt, sind schon hübsch die GTs :D